Friday, 9 November 2012

freebie friday XIX

I NO LONGER POST ON THIS BLOG, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT MY NEW ONE!

Hi guys! As requested last week by

today I've got two Autumn inspired printables.
The first one is a sheet of address labels:

click here to download (5MB pdf file)

And the second one is a very quick letter set made with the same illustrations, featuring a plain envelope that you can customise with your favourite address label :)

click here to download (18.5MB zip file)

Hope you enjoy them :)
Have a nice weekend!
ƒ.
commissions are open!    |    sponsor anyone?   |    Etsy shop

6 comments:

  1. Omg these are so super cute! Thank you so much, Fab! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stationery, as always, Fab. Thank you!
    I'm possibly the only one using summer stationery by now, haha. But I should donwload these and use when autumn comes. Maybe by that time I'll have a good way to print it. Do you know if your freebies are usually printed in home printers? I'm afraid these won't be true to the colors, so I really considered paying for printing them somewhere else...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The squirrels are excellent! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh Fab, these are so awesome! I love the little 'hello' sign with all the leafs. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl ! :)
    Did you received my last letter ?
    xoxoxoxo
    Mrsxkawaii alias Florine !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last one I got from you was at the end of October, and I replied to it! <3 xx

      Delete